7.02.2010

The Hat

I got this cute hat for a photo shoot I did with a newborn. I thought it was so cute and when I brought it home Abigail was really into it. She was as animated as I've seen her in awhile. We were all laughing at her. She would pose and smile and be silly and then she gave us some classic Abbie looks too. I'm so glad I got these on camera even though the quality isn't great. She was running around like crazy and too fast for even my nice camera. Ha!







this is a classic Abigail look. she averts her eyes when she is being shy (which is actually a lot)












of course big sissy had to try the hat on too although she wasn't nearly as animated about it



3 comments:

Taylor said...

Love the hat and the shots are great!! She is very expressive and adorable!

Annie said...

Awww, picture #4 is priceless.

Enjoy the weekend.

The Brannens said...

What a little ham! She is so cute!