7.26.2010

Babies

I get asked ALL.THE.TIME if we are done having children. It's probably the most common comment/question that I get along with "WOW, you have your hands full!" To the second comment, I usually nod in agreement but exclaim that I love it (most days)! To the first question, I usually answer "I don't know." Some days I am without a shadow of a doubt DONE and happy with our family of 5. Other days I just really don't know. I always said I wanted 4 kids so it's hard to close that door (and we are not even guaranteed that we would be able to have another one anyway). However, I DO have my hands full and I'm not sure I want them any fuller:). Ha! All that to say, I am happy for now with my 3 and to also love on other people who have new babies.

Or take lots of pictures of them!!!

Here are a few recent pics from photo sessions I've done of babies...


This momma REALLY does have her hands full with triplets!!!













Then there was this sweet 8 week old who was pretty fussy for our shoot but we still managed to get some really good ones. She was precious in the brown flower hat!







3 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Those are some good-looking trips. Great pictures, Rachel! (If it makes you feel any better, we get the "are you having more kids" question with a lot of frequency too. My standard answer: only if God has a really, really good sense of humor :)).

Annie said...

Those pictures are beautiful. God bless those babies.

Taylor said...

You really do have your hands full! I only have 2 and am pretty sure I am done but you can never say never lol. Love all the pics.