
We had a few beautiful days over the weekend and really enjoyed being able to get outside and play!!! I had to get a picture of the kids in their Sunday best with the sun shining. This picture is totally full of shadows that I don't know how to get rid of, but that's okay! I love my 3 munchkins especially when they all look so nice all dressed up!!! And you can tell of course, that I had Jeff behind me trying to make them smile...too bad that didn't work out so well. Also, Samuel has a snaggle tooth smile because he lost his 3rd tooth (one of the ones on top). He is about to lose another one on top so he will have a very gummy grin soon!!!
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Love the dresses. Great picture!
I just love the girls dresses and sweaters!
So cute. We do the same thing. David stands behind trying to get them to smile while I take a picture. Taking a picture of 3 kids together and making it look good is hard work. :)
Their picture is beautiful. God bless your kids.
Have a nice week.
Post a Comment