To add to my already growing list of crafty things I love to do...I have found another fun, cheap, and easy project!!! These types of shirts are all over Etsy for way more than it cost me to make mine. This is a shirt for Abigail that she will wear at EK's bday party coming up. I'm also making one similar for the birthday girl:).
Go HERE for a tutorial!!! I have a feeling I'm going to be making these little suckers a lot in the future!!! Seriously, it is an easy peasy project. I did use Photoshop to make my design, but I think you could do something just as cute in Microsoft Word or Publisher!!!
10 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try it!
this is perfect for the pitiful ones like myself that can't sew but wish they could make creative clothes for their kids....LOVE IT! thanks for sharing :)
That is SO cute. I'm going to see my niece next week, so I think you just filled up my snow week with a few more projects!
Thanks for sharing!
I am going to try this. Thanks for the tip on the *brand* to use! CUTE! CUTE!
Rach, thanks SO MUCH for posting this. I've really been wanting some of these for the kids and almost sucked it up and bought them on etsy. You posted this just in time!! I'm going to try to design something right now!!
i totally think i can do it! ...but, i think i need a little more extensive of a tutorial....like....did you make the circle yourself and then put the cupcake and abigail in it?
Really!?!? Its that easy? Print and iron? OMG - I could totally do this! How perfect, because I wanted to buy a personalized t-shirt for BFF's daughter when they come to visit in a few weeks. I can do this instead!
Thanks for showing that, I just might try it.
Thank you so much! I was wondering how people did that. I am going to try it. I also just saw your Valentine post and am printing them out as I type. Thank you for sharing you creativity.
I made t shirts for Knox's birthday party this year. They were so fun and cute! Love the idea!
Post a Comment