2.13.2010

Snow Day

My northern readers will laugh at me, but for us southern folks, yesterday was a great day because we got snow!!!! Unfortunately, it seems that where we live (Tuscaloosa, AL) missed a lot of it for some reason. That seems to be the norm though. We always look with jealousy at the cities around us who always seem to get more that sticks. I don't know what it is about t-town, but it's just not real favorable towards the white stuff. Anyhow, I guess we got around an inch...maybe 2 in some spots. It was really pretty coming down and we enjoyed watching it fall for about 4-5 hours. The kids played out in it for a little while but unfortunately it didn't stick around long and was all melted by about 4 pm. It was really fun while it lasted though!

















4 comments:

Erin said...

yay, you finally got the snow!! :) cute pictures of the kids too!

Taylor said...

So many great snow shots! Glad the kids had so much fun playing in it. Watching Taylor play in it and loving it makes me feel young again.

3LittleByrds said...

Rachel, cute pics as always. My kids would have loved to have snow also but in Fla. doubt that will ever happen.

Kate G. said...

I think snow is so beautiful no matter how much there is! Glad y'all got to enjoy some. If I could ship you some from DC, I would!