9.13.2009

I Heart Faces - Contemplative



When I saw this weeks theme, I knew just the picture to post!!!

Contemplative definition (from I Heart Faces):
thoughtful observation; full or deep consideration; dreamily or wistfully thoughtful: a pensive mood; expressing or revealing thoughtfulness; quiet modes of apparent or real thought; can be marked by some sadness, but doesn't have to be.

Photobucket

Click on I HEART FACES to see more awesome entries!!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

Wow, she is so beautiful! Love her eyes!

Heather said...

I love this. Great capture. Her eyes are beautiful and full of thought!

Tracey said...

What a beautiful little girl! Love this shot!

Michelle said...

oh my word! she is beautiful! i love this picture

Niecey said...

Aw such pretty eyes.

Taylor said...

Gorgeous! Love those eyes!

Indy Cookie said...

Oh my! You could get lost in those eyes! Stunning!

Becky Earl said...

Awww my oldest was a thumb sucker. She has some gorgeous eyes!

Maureen said...

Beautiful shot! Beautiful eyes too.

Katt said...

awwww....beautiful blue eyes....she is precious!!