9.04.2009

Ready To ROLL...

Well, college football season is upon us!  In our town and at our house...we are excited and ready to watch the Crimson Tide Roll!!!!!!  

Photobucket

For the next 3 months, lawn maintenance will be suspended and put off, hours will be spent in front of the tv and on the quad and in Bryant Denny Stadium.   Everyone is talking and ready to see just how far we can get this year! Just like the video below states....we are in Tide country...and we live for Alabama football!!!! 

ROLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!


if you want to watch the video...don't forget to stop my music player at the bottom of the blog:)

So, my friends, what about you?  

What team do you pull for?  Let me know in the comments section! 


Photobucket

10 comments:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

Roll Tide!

Tabatha said...

GOOOO DAWGS!!!!

Sherree said...

I'm with you....Roll Tide!

Ann said...

I'm a confused girl....I'm a Hokie/TarHeel fan.

For the NFL, it's the Panthers and the Steelers.

Jennifer said...

My blood runs RED and BLACK!!! GOOOO DAWGS!

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

Geaux Tigers!! :)
(and Eagles!)

The Reeds said...

ROLL TIDE!! Samuel is ADORABLE!! Love the picture:)

Maria Confer said...

Such a handsome pic of Samuel!

lululetty.blogspot.com

Rick and Lynn S. said...

ROLL TIDE!
(Hey, I'm even for Auburn when they're not playing BAMA.)

GO Tennessee Titans!!

Go Russellville Golden Tigers!!

Go UNA Lions!!

GO SEC!!

Yea FOOTBALL!!!

Kelly said...

RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER!!!!!!!!