9.12.2009

Big Birthday!

Happy 30th Birthday to Jeff!!!! Last night I threw him a party and it was a lot of fun!


Here is the invite I made (with a few edits to protect our privacy of course)




And here are some shots from the party...

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Target special for the cake (it was actually really good)!
Photobucket


Photobucket

yummy jambalaya I made for the 25 guests!
Photobucket


Photobucket


then it was time for the big present and cake....
I surprised Jeff with a Wii...but I think Samuel was more excited about it (which I knew he would be)!!!
Photobucket


Happy Birthday To You!!!
Photobucket

Playing the Wii!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm so thankful that Jeff is now part of the "old club!" He is finally 30!!!!

I love you Jeff!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Kari said...

How Fun! I like how your daughter is looking through the manual. My daughter does stuff like that - and she'll carry it around for days. Happy Birthday to Jeff!

Kitty Brown said...

Very fun! Happy birthday, Jeff -- we are all officially old.

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Fun Party-I recognized a lot of faces! I'll be with you all soon in the club. Just 17 days left of my 20's.

Kelly said...

happy day jeff!! great pics, looks like you guys had a blast! i need help....i managed to figure out how to enlarge my pics but when they are horizontal they get cut off...what do i do?? email me if you get a chance - bnrklr@live.com thanks so much....you are one of my blogging idols :)

Kellie said...

happy B'day Jeff! 30 is just around the corner for me too - glad ya'll made it before me:~)!!! So many familiar faces - ya'll have a great group of friends at church with you - I did the summer Bible Study there this summer and it was amazing - some of the most faithful, godly women I know!