9.06.2009

10 Months Old!

Folks, I almost missed this one! I feel like I just did her 9 month post.  It is so hard to believe my sweet little baby is only a few months away from her first birthday!  She seems to be growing and changing so fast. 

Photobucket

At 10 months old, Abigail LOVES to eat. This gal can put away some food:).  She loves table foods and just shovels it in!  She drools over the snacks her siblings eats and is notorious for finding the smallest of crumbs on our dirty floor or under furniture (gross, I know)! 

Some other favorite things:
- her bottles
-baby dolls and stuffed animals...she just gives them big hugs and squeezes them...it's precious
-me...ha!  Abigail is most definitely a mama's girl
-books
-going outside
-being held
-Pepper, our cat

I think she will be a late walker like her sister as she seems pretty content getting around with her bear crawl.  However, I caught her climbing the steps the other day! It about gave me a heart attack, but of course I still had to grab the camera.  

Photobucket

I love this little girl so much and not a day goes by (seriously) that I don't thank the Lord for the miracle of her life!  What a sweet gift she is to our family! 



Photobucket

4 comments:

Zoe said...

Such a cutie. And I love it that you grabbed your camera for the stair pics... :)
They really do grow up so fast, don't they? Today my Amelia is 11 mo old. What happened to my little baby??

Ann said...

so cute! I love the stair pictures too!

Ann said...

p.s. award for you on my blog.

Nick and Christina Brannen said...

You seriously have the cutest blog around!!! I was trying to spiff mine up today and could not figure out how to get the pictures bigger. I went back to your May post explaining how to do it and I still could not figure out how to change the pixels. Do you have any tips for your tech-slow friend:)