For some reason, that song "Monday, Monday" is stuck in my head, so that's my post title! It's a beautiful Monday here in Alabama. I absolutely love spring weather like this...where there is a little bit of crispness in the air. I am going to get moving and go on a walk with the kids here in a little while!
This little girl is growing up WAY too fast.
Abigail thought she was big stuff getting to sit in the big girl chair for her dinner last night.
And, even though she is nowhere near crawling at 6 months like her sister was, she is starting to push up more and rock some and she can totally get around by rolling over and over and over. I'm actually very thankful she is a little behind where EK was developmentally. I do NOT want her to be crawling yet!
Our little garden is doing so good. We've got tomatoes growing fast. This monstrous thing is a cherry tomato plant.
It just keeps growing and growing and growing. I think it may get taller than our fence soon....and we are going to have a TON of ripe cherry tomatoes soon which are Samuel's favorite veggie.
Here are some of our regular tomatoes that will hopefully be ready soon!
And here are some beans. Have no idea how to know when those things are ready, but it's been cool to see them grow.
Samuel still loves to catch bugs! He was after a roly poly today in the sandbox.
These two can get into some fights! I feel like a constant referee!
And, finally....an update on potty training.
Today on my shopping trips...we made one bathroom trip at CVS and 3 at Publix! We still usually have about 1 accident a day, and sometimes more...but she is doing pretty good for the most part. It is really nice to only have one in diapers right now (and I have stocked up on diapers for Abs so I shouldn't even have to buy any for several months)!
WHEW!!! That was a lot of pictures!!!
2 comments:
can i just move near you and get you to follow my kids around with a camera? seriously, you are awesome!
YAY! Way to go you and EK!! Such great progress.
Your pictures are truly beautiful. I want an slr camera so bad, they truly make such a difference.
Post a Comment