and have taken...oh...about 2000 pictures since we got it!!!
I also love Adobe Lightroom. I downloaded a free trial of it and it's so fun...I don't know what I'm going to do when it runs out. iphoto on our Mac computer is good, but not nearly as great as Lightroom. Anywhoo....here are some more pics of my cuties!
Look who is almost sitting up! Abigail was kind of shocked at herself yesterday when she did this for about 30 seconds.
I love this picture

...but then I got to thinking. Y'all must think she sits in that rainforest bouncy seat all the time (and, well, you're kinda right) since most of my pictures of her are in that thing! So, I got her out and sat her on our patio chairs to get a different angle of her. Isn't she just eatable?
The many faces of my silly Ellie Kate

Ellie Kate loves to get in Abigail's things all the time! She got this Bible dictionary off our shelf and was really into it. Seriously. Maybe we have a theologian on our hands:)
Samuel wouldn't really stop his work for a picture but I did snap one good one. And yes, he was "working" outside in his Alabama football uniform. Gotta love that!
Another FUN post below!!!!!












4 comments:
love those pictures!!! What kind of camera do you have? That is awesome that you can do that!!!
Heather Nicklas
If Abigail was my daughter, I would have no pictures of her b/c all I would be doing is kissing her huge and delicious cheeks!
(I want you to know how much I love the "word verification." Right now Im having to type in "PHISES" to post this-nice).
Rachel - I am finally catching up on blogs and you are such the photographer....I think you have a calling! Your family is precious and I love the beach photos!!!
will you come to macon and take pictures?!! they are so good! i love the one with ek's pink bow and the rest in b/w. so good rach! i totally want a new camera now!
abigail is delicious! i agree with teresa! it is hard to believe that she is already 6 months!
Post a Comment