So I have always loved pictures but this camera has brought it to a new level. I am having so much fun and really enjoying all the great shots I'm getting. We had fun today with the warm weather and it's spring break for Jeff! He usually has a trip to go on with students but this year his boss advised him to just stay home and take it easy as he has been working so hard this year and really never takes any days off. What a treat to have him home most of this week! Also, my grandparents and aunt came for a visit. We enjoyed the lunch they brought and the kids loved playing with them. Here are my favorites from today (and I scaled it back a ton)!
Great pics! Isn't it great - I mean, I took a lot of pictures before and my blog is more of an online photo album than anything else, but NOW - holy cow - I take a LOT of pictures too! LOVE the bubble pictures and the ones of Abigail and those blue eyes of EK -- Great job!!!! NOW, we just need to remember to DEVELOP these pictures!!!!!
Great pics!! We need to talk cameras. I'm still dragging my feet on which one to get. I feel like I dont know enough. Do you really understand aperturea and all those other big words the camera people use? The bubble pics turned out really cool!
4 comments:
Great pics! Isn't it great - I mean, I took a lot of pictures before and my blog is more of an online photo album than anything else, but NOW - holy cow - I take a LOT of pictures too! LOVE the bubble pictures and the ones of Abigail and those blue eyes of EK -- Great job!!!! NOW, we just need to remember to DEVELOP these pictures!!!!!
Gorgeous! That camera is awesome!
Great pics!! We need to talk cameras. I'm still dragging my feet on which one to get. I feel like I dont know enough. Do you really understand aperturea and all those other big words the camera people use? The bubble pics turned out really cool!
great pics!! i know how you feel...i was the same way when i got my camera...and i am still posting an obnxious amount of pictures :)
Post a Comment