3.27.2009

There Really Are No Words

10 minutes of unsupervised play (I was trying to cook dinner and the sun had finally started to shine after lots of rain) outside resulted in this...





off to get cleaned up





16 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

hahahahahahahaha!!! there may not be words, but at least there is soap and water!

Kitty Brown said...

Looks like they had a BIG time!

Maria said...

OMG, that's a lot of mud. Love EK's face as she's getting hosed off.

Anonymous said...

I have pics of my 3 youngest from last summer pulling a similar stunt with some mud. Funny pics and fun memories!! -shelana moore

The Powells said...

This is priceless. I want to know more details - what did you do? What was your first reaction?

Kellie said...

WOW!!!! But you know they had the time of their lives!!!! Thank goodness for the waterhose - and the washing machine!!!!! Glad you had that camera handy!!!

Rick and Lynn S. said...

Mud is fun! Wait 'til they empty an entire [large] container of baby powder on and in everything in a room.
Fortunate Jeff was home to assist with the hose-down.
"It won't be like this for long..."

Deb said...

Ok...I know that had to be frustrating in ways, but I am laughing out loud. Particularly the shot of EK's little panties coming down. She's like the muddy version of the sunscreen baby (can't think of the brand). Thanks for posting this. TOO stinking cute!!!!

The Burgess Family said...

Yeah, now I can see why your facebook update said you need a vacation! Those are priceless pictures that I'm sure will be funnier in the years to come.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Oh I really wasn't too frustrated as they really were having the time of their lives! My first reaction was to go get the camera of course!!!!! We had a good laugh at EK's diaper falling down too. They hated being cleaned off but it will be a great memory for all of us! I'm just glad they had on their play clothes so I couldn't get that mad!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

We've had some of that going on at our house too... simple, treasured moments they will never forget.

Tabatha said...

This is such a cute post!

Maggie Pelton said...

Too fun!! That is the essence of childhood! I love the muddy bottom pics! You got some major comments on this one!!

Aimee said...

That's such FUN trouble! Great shots. :)

Dani said...

That is awsome! They are going to love those pics when they get older.

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

yikes! now i know to make sure the doors are secured that i can avoid this!