


My chunky monkey is 4 months old today! I absolutely LOVE this age. I remember when EK was 4 months old and saying to myself..."this is why people have more than one kid!" I am not a huge fan of the newborn stage, but this I love. Abigail is an absolute joy. She has such a laid back temperament and is so sweet most of the time! I am also happy to report that she now sleeps 12-13 hours straight at night and still takes pretty good naps. She is growing like a weed too. I don't know how big she is but Abs is wearing a lot of 6 month clothes already.
Well, the little beauty has just woken up and is calling for me (read: crying) so I better sign off!
5 comments:
CAN NOT believe she is 4 months old - and chubby! I haven't seen a chubby baby in awhile - except for on blogs!!!! Cute as pie!
Happy 4 Months! I cannot believe it either! Oh, yea, I thought pulling off the stickers would be awful this time too, but we let her do it herself! Guess that made it not so bad! The group in Bham is AWESOME! They are some of the top in the nation - they are with UAB. It is called the UAB Division of Pediatric Cardiology. There are about 6 or so docs with that group that all specialize in different areas of cardiology. I can give you the number if you want it.
She is too too cute! What a joy!
LOVE the new look of the Blog.
She is a cutie!! And I LOVE the blog!! You did a GREAT job!! You may have to teach me a thing or two:)
I suppose it's just that I know her more than other family members, but I see Donna in Abigail. ALL are SO precious - I always enjoy your pics and blogs.
Is there a way to print really nice copies of your blogs? That'd be a great thing for your children to have when they're older.
L-
Post a Comment