2.03.2009

This Post is Random...

Ponytails
ellie kate loves to have her hair in a ponytail and goes around saying "tail" the whole time she leaves it in. she loves to look at and play with my ponytail too so we took a picture of us with ponytails. not a great pic of me...but how cute does she look? I feel like she looks so old in this picture

MINE!
one of ellie kate's favorite new words these days. she is definitely a two year old (well, almost).
today i was changing her diaper and she told me clear as day..."diaper change...don't do that to me!" she is also an independent little girl! here she is yelling "mine" about something that is probably not hers


BABYLEGS
i pulled the ole baby legs out the other day. i had almost forgotten them from ellie kate. they are so fun! and yes abigail is being called abby much more often these days!
SUPER BOWL
we had some people over to watch the game and it was pretty eventful. one kid threw up all over our couch and rug. needless to say not much game watching went on. this is quinn and samuel. quinn is the biggest 2 year old auburn fan i know. he can name a lot of their players and can sing their fight song (i think). so, it was too funny that he ran around all night in samuel's alabama uniform and even funnier that his daddy (former AU student body president) let him!


this is abigail and caroline (quinn's sister)...they are 3 weeks apart in age with abs being the younger one. such pretty girls!
Thought I would let you know too that Abigail is now sleeping much better! She goes to bed sometime around 7 pm and eats again at 10:30 then sleeps until 7:30 am! Sometimes she wakes up to fuss for a minute but goes right back to sleep. I am feeling much better now that I am getting some consistent sleep!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Your post made me laugh, especially thinking about NL puking all over the place. Thanks for hosting us anyway. PS- QB can definitely sing the fight song.

Maggie Pelton said...

I agree, the girls look so old in ponytails. I love them, too! I'm so glad Abs is doing better sleeping. NI didn't do so hot last night. He woke at 11:00, I let him cry a while but then fed him. He woke up again at 3:30 and 7:00!! YUCK!

Teresa said...

M hates ponytails. She says "no ponytail Mommy. I dont like it!" Its pretty much the same with a bow, though she will leave it in longer. I guess Im going to have to get her a haircut b/c its out of control. I feel you about strong wills. M has had more meltdowns in a week than she's had in 3 months. How to make them obedient without breaking their spirits? If you figure it out, please pass it on. Glad you are getting more rest!