2.12.2009

8 Years Ago...

I said "Yes" to the most wonderful guy! I can't believe it's been 8 years since Jeff asked me to marry him by the fire at the river house. I can still remember pretty much every detail of that night. I had been anxiously waiting for it a long time! I was not exactly what you would call "patient" as Jeff and I had been dating over 2 years at that time and I was ready for a diamond!

God has brought us through so much since that amazing night. I would not want to travel this journey of life with anyone else. I'm so thankful the Lord gave me such a Godly man!

Here is one of my favorite pictures of us...just for kicks. I sure do wish I still looked like this (all tan and skinny)!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

What fun memories - and you're STILL SO beautiful - no one is that tan in Febraury - but hopefully we will be soon!!!!! I have SPRING FEVER BAD!!!!

Maggie Pelton said...

Happy Anniversary!! You look beautiful now, too!

jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!! yall are a beautiful couple then and now :) I can't believe how big Abigail is getting, i just love all her hair!!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

What a great picture of the two of you! I think you still lok great...and you have a beautiful family to boot! :)