1. Whitagram
This is a little free app on the iphone that lets me post my iphone pics without cropping them into a square. Then I can share straight from there into instagram. Just something fun. Sometimes I don't mind the square crop but other times I want to post the full pic:).
2. The Honest Company
This is a company started by Jessica Alba that offers organic all natural cleaning, household, and baby supplies. I love that their stuff is so cute (I'm a sucker for cute graphic designs and logos)! But I also think it all works really well. We are not using their diapers anymore, but did for awhile. I think when you order a diaper bundle that it is actually a pretty good deal even though it seems expensive at first, you are ordering in bulk and they are natural and good for your baby and don't end up being any more than pampers (I did the math at one point). I'm hoping to potty train soon so I stopped ordering them. You can order stuff in bundles to get the best deal. I love the Essentials bundle. I get one about every 2-3 months and order things like hand soap, dish soap, shampoo, bug spray, healing balm, laundry detergent, and lotion. I really LOVE their lotion and laundry detergent!
3. Norwex Enviro Cloth
My friend Julia sells Norwex products and I have fallen in love with their enviro cloth! I have two and use them primarily to clean my kitchen countertops and my bathrooms counters and sinks. They are antibacterial microfiber cloths and they make cleaning so easy! Seriously love them. The enviro cloth is also the ONLY thing that leaves my granite clean and sparkly. Everything else leaves streaks which I hate! These seem sort of expensive but I promise it's worth it! I want one more to be able to keep upstairs for my bathrooms. They also sell a polishing cloth which is great for windows and mirrors. Their cloths are antibacterial so you don't have to use cleaning supplies...just water! I LOVE that since I really don't like using a lot of chemicals in the home. These also cut down on the amount of paper towels you will use. Another huge plus for me! If you want to check it out, go to Julia's page HERE.
I'm not earning anything from this, I just seriously love the product that much:).
4. Women's Sanctuary Bible (New Living Translation)
This has been fun for my times with the Lord. I got this Bible a few months ago and decided to go with a different more story like translation. I'm not a scholar so I didn't necessarily care for accurate on greek or latin translations, but just wanted to read something different than I'm used to. New Living is a good translation for that. This Bible also has little devotional readings throughout which has been nice. I've been reading through the Bible, starting in Genesis (of course) and have just loved it! It's been such a fresh way to connect with the Lord and see His redemptive purposes through the history of His word.
5. Ebates
I sometimes forget about Ebates, but this is seriously the best way to earn free money if you shop online! I always try to shop online when I can just because it's so much easier especially at Christmas and for birthdays. Plus when I remember to go through Ebates, then I earn free money on my purchases. I've received over $150 in checks since I started using Ebates a few years ago. I know other poeple who have earned a lot more cause they even make big purchases like appliances on the internet just to earn cash back through Ebates. Check it out, if you haven't already!!! It's great and there are no gimmicks!
6. Ashley Sievert Makeup
So I entered a giveaway on instagram to win this makeup and I totally WON!!!! I was so pumped to receive it in the mail. I received the velvet creme (like foundation but super light), powder, and under eye concealer. It is amazing y'all! I don't spend a lot on makeup usually, but I'm hooked. After this free set is gone, I will be investing in more. It's super sheer, waterproof, goes on easily, and gives great coverage. Go to her website to read more about it! www.ashleysievert.com
***************************************************************
So there you have it. A few things I'm digging in this stage of my life! Let me know if y'all already use this stuff or if you decide to go for any of it! Love hearing from anyone who still reads this forgotten blog of mine:). Haha!!!






2 comments:
Fun post Rach! Thanks for the plug!
You have excellent taste! Thanks for sharing. I love hearing about what works for others - trial and error with new products can be overwhelming and expensive.
Post a Comment