Over spring break, we got to have some time in New York City!
It was a really great trip!
We took over 20 Alabama students to do some ministy there.
We also got to do a lot of fun touristy things...
![]() |
| central park "tour" |
Broadway show...Newsies!!!!
I was obsessed with Newsies, the movie, as a young girl. I mean obsessed!
The show was just as good and so entertaining!
I highly recommend it!
We stayed afterwards and got some of the actors to sign the playbill.
And I, along with the teenage girls, got my pic with the main guy:). HAHA!!!
| Columbia University...a beautiful campus! |
The students did Hurricane Sandy relief one day and the other two days were spent on various NYC college campuses getting into gospel conversations and just doing some research about spirituality and views on religion in that area of the country. I think it was very difficult for our students. Most people just weren't interested in talking or doing any surveys. We did have a few students who got to share the gospel though...
We did a lot of walking and good eating! I was very proud of myself though and for the most part, stuck to my clean eating. Even at Magnolia's bakery...I got a flourless, egg white cupcake and it was super yummy:)!
We went out one night to a really nice place by ourselves. It was so fun! Thanks to our super generous friend who sent us there:).
So many fun phone pics...
I enjoyed my 4 days in NYC...but that was about all I could handle. I have officially become a true small (but not too small) town girl!





No comments:
Post a Comment