Well, here we are a mere 2 months from your first birthday. I seriously cannot believe how this first year is flowing by! You are 10 months old today, Anna Mitchell! My printer ink was out of color, so I had to channel my inner 4 year old and color in your 10 month paper. I actually still love to color:). But of course I had to print out two more copies for your sisters because they wanted to do it too.
And seriously, how cute are you? You continue to be such a joy! Our little bundle of energy who never stops and is always getting into something. You are a stinker for sure!
Annie, you have 4 teeth. Still cruising everywhere. Climbing on stools, up the stairs, and up on the dishwasher and oh so proud of yourself for that new skill:).
You are such a happy baby although you have begun to show some preference to things. You have started to whine a bit when I take things away from you (you know, things like shoes, cords, paper, small toys, etc). Also, you do not like when your sisters smother you anymore. You definitely let them know when enough is enough!
You go to bed around 6:30 and wake up at 6:30 am the next morning. I'd say that's pretty good! You also take 2 good naps a day for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours each.
You love to play with balls. It's really cute because you throw them down or away from you and want me or whoever to roll it back to you. I love watching you learn and copy things!
We are on the go alot and you are such a good companion. It's so easy
to take you places with me. We have a lot of fun together going to
Publix, Target, Panera for lunch dates, long walks, teacher conferences,
gymnastics practice, and more.
You have started to really eat a lot of table foods and have loved everything I've given you from banana bread, to green beans, to potatoes, to pancakes, to chicken!
We love you little peanut! More than you will ever know and more than we thought we ever could!
Anna Mitchell, look at how you have grown the last 10 months!














2 comments:
She's a doll, Rachel. Happy 10 months!!
10 months, already?!?! She's a doll!
Post a Comment