10.07.2012

Family Photos

We've never had professional photos done of our family.  Before I got my camera and learned to take decent pictures, Jeff's sister (who is a great photographer) took our family pics.  It is a huge blessing to have not had to pay money for so many years on good pictures!

Lately, I had been getting the itch though for someone professional to take our pictures.  To capture our family in this moment in time.  I don't ever want to forget what our family looked like in this chaotic stage!  So, I got to work selling random things on ebay and on the facebook garage sale site for our town.  Then I cashed in on some credit card points to have enough money to pay for our session.  I am soooo glad we did this and will treasure these photos forever!  The photographer was great and it was nice to watch someone else take pictures of my children:).  These are just the teasers that she put up on facebook.  I can't wait for the full gallery!












 



5 comments:

Ashley Tremaine said...

So Beautiful!! The photographer did a great job and what a beautiful subject to photograph!!! :)

Sandra White said...

These photos take my breath away, your family is beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!

Kitty Brown said...

Love them all -- what a treat and a treasure!!

Kimmie said...


beautiful pictures that you will treasure always! you look great by the way!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Rachel!!!! Gasp!!!! These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so glad you sold stuff to pay for them, they turned out amazing. Can't wait to see the rest!