1. view from the treadmil (not too shabby) 2. Samuel and Brady
3. my 3 girls all snuggly in the morning. 4. Anna Mitchell has found her toes:)
1. Ice cream! 2. Samuel reading to the girls
3. Abs at the park 4. Sweet baby hanging out on my bed
5. Samuel at the park 6. My strong girl doing the monkey bars
1. more ice cream! 2. Bathing beauty
3. Handsome boy got a hair cut 4. love me some baby toes!
1. Smiliest baby 2. Abigail floating
3. Went to see the Lion King (play) 4-6. at the Lion King!
1. collage of pics of the cutest baby 2. EK stole my sunglasses and my lipglos
3. I have lots of help getting Annie ready for bed 4. Bath time in the condo sink
1. Annie doesn't get enough attention:) 2. The big girls have an entire king side bed to spread out on and this is how they usually sleep. Sweet girls.
3. Samuel has been catching lots of snails 4. "Tanning"
All of these 6 pics above are from a local park. Samuel caught 48 snails and brought every single one home with him to "play" with.
Sweet sisters! Enough said.
1. Ellie Kate at the pool. 2. Samuel's newest obsession is making these bead crafts
3. Cutest baby
We finally went to the beach!!! While it was fun, Miami has nothing on the gulf coast (which is our usual beach destination):).
Not shown in these pics is the great time we are having with the college students here. I have really enjoyed having our nanny Paige here so I could be more a part of the project. I love our staff team and it has been fun to get to know them too! Less than two weeks to go before we head back to Title Town:).














































1 comment:
I love instagram too. It's so convenient to snap pictures with my iphone that I forget to pick up my Cannon for days/weeks!!!
Post a Comment