
Samuel took this picture yesterday! I think he may have talent:). Seriously, you have to actually use the viewfinder on my fancy camera so I think he did a great job! Besides my lack of lipstick and makeup (and not to mention horrible under eye wrinkles/circles), it's such a cute pic.
Okay, folks. Can we talk about something?
Out of nearly 100 known followers (and many more I know of who like to remain anonymous to the blog world), do I seriously only have 10 people who want a FREE blog makeover?????? That surprises me. Maybe I have overestimated the appeal of my giveaway. Ha! Anyway, I'll admit, I'm kind of disappointed. Oh well, I guess that gives the 10 people who entered more of a chance to win!!! I'll draw tonight. In the meantime....don't be shy...ENTER in the post below for what I think is a GREAT GIVEAWAY!!!!!
6 comments:
Rachel,
I would love to enter, but I don't have a blog. I love reading your blog, though. Your family is precious!
ok, so i am on vacay and didn't see this until today :)
1-i am following your blog
2-i am following your other blog
3-i love to blog because since i was born I have been in love with an audiance :)and the blog world gives me that:) and i love to write and the blog gives me that privilege as well :)
4-and i am going to post about your your giveaway :)
I'd totally enter your bloggity giveaway but you already did my blog and I loves it!
Rach, I would love it but I am too stinkin' lazy to do all of that. I thought about it and read what I needed to do and I am not quite sure of how to do some of it! Maybe this sob story will enter my name for the drawing!!! ha. Love ya!
He did a great job!
He did a great job and both of you looks great.
Hope I win the giveaway,ha!!!!
Post a Comment