3.20.2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our new blog! I have been working hard transferring pictures and meaningful posts into this new format. I'm excited about blogger and how easy it is to use! Please look around and check out all the sidebar stuff. I will upload pictures to our Shutterfly Albums now and there are links to our Adoption and the Infertility and Loss posts over to the right as well. I have also copied and posted many of my latest posts about the miscarriage and life into this blog.

Please leave a comment to let me know you have found your way over! I love hearing from my readers!

Here are some pictures of Samuel dying eggs the other day while Ellie Kate was sleeping.




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog:)
Where did you get the background. I can only find the plain ones.
Thanks,
jobie

Anonymous said...

love the new look and the song!!! and the pictures!! and the scripture and the screen name :)!!! yay!!!

Jennie said...

love it Rach! How did you get such a cute background??

The Reeds said...

Hey Rachel! I love the new blog! I also saw Ellie Kate's new pictures, and they are SO CUTE! You guys are such a pretty family:) I'm praying for you! April Reed

Kitty Brown said...

Got you changed -- I hear you re your reasons. Love the new look!

Maggie Pelton said...

Love the new blog!!! How did you do all this fun cute stuff (background, song, etc)? I need help with my lame blog!!! I somehow deleted all of our dyeing easter egg pics. Frustrating!

Sarah said...

dang...this is impressive!!! :) I'll never be able to keep up with all these cool features. oh well, we'll just consider the fact that I have a blog a victory!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the new site! It looks awesome!

the siples said...

found you! i knew right away i had the right blog. it definitely has the rachel touch! looks great!

Kim said...

Me too! How in the world did you do this? I am so technically challenged!Help!

Teresa said...

Found it!

Rick and Lynn S. said...

Hey Jeff, Rachel, Samuel, and E.K.!

Enjoying your new site - you do such a great job with this.

I am seeing Deedee in E.K. in a few of the Sea Island pics.

Happy Easter,
Rick & Lynn