9.29.2016

Classic Baby Shower

I got to help host the most amazing baby shower for my sweet friend Meredith last weekend. Meredith and I became fast friends our freshman year at the University of Alabama in our dorm.  We spent a lot of time together the next 4 years and were roomates in the sorority house one year too.  I love Mer.  She taught me how to wrap a present, stay up late, save things for the last minute, and I probably drove her crazy when we roomed together.  I think I left her notes to clean up her side of the room.  Oh my goodnes...I was a wierdo. We share a love of Alabama football, throwing a good party, cats, and crafting.  Anyway, she stuck with me and was my maid of honor in my wedding!  What a special friend.  I am so excited to help welcome her first baby into this world!  


The shower was so beautiful. All I did was invitations and pictures. But this could be featured in a magazine y'all!  So many amazing details went into this.  Meredith can throw an amazing party herself so we all knew it had to be just as wonderful as she would do herself.  Our friend Holly hosted at her new house (y'all she had just move in 6 days before).  Everyone contributed beautiful silver pieces and vintage baby items.  The food was amazing.  The mom to be was gorgeous.  Seriously, my pics don't even do this justice.    First off, here is the invitation bundle I designed.  I also gave Mer some matching notecards for her to use as thank you notes.  The invitation came with an optional patterned background (we did not use this time but am including just so you can see) and a circular envelope seal. 




Now onto the amazing shower...


beautiul grandmother, mom to be, and sister 
























I also got to take a few pics after the shower of Meredith and Gary.  
That was fun! She's positively glowing. 
Can't wait to meet this precious baby boy! 











2 comments:

Tamar SB said...

How lovely!
Love the "mom-osas" (:

Life Happens said...

Wow, beautiful shower and mama to be! True southern style!