3.04.2016

Friday Favorites




FriYAY
A combination of Friday and YAY! 
typically to indicate excitement about said Friday
{urban dictionary}

So yeah, we love Fridays around here!  No homework.  Daddy's day off (Pastor life).  No after school activities.  It's awesome!  When the kids were little, Fridays were just another day.  Now they are a thing.  A truly awesome day! 

Linking up with Momfessionals for some Friday favorites today... 


Ok, have you seen the new Pillowfort collection at Target? 

Y'all the first time I saw it, I had resolve. I bypassed it and kept going.  Then I saw an ad on FB.  How do they know?  I mean how do they freakin KNOW it took everything in me to not buy up the whole collection just a few days before.  So I was weak, and clicked on the link.  Low and behold, Target was running a sale.  I had just gotten my Rodan + Fields paycheck so I went for it.  Ever since the big girls began sharing a room again, I had been looking for cute bedding.  This collection reminds me of Land of Nod but for a fraction of the price!  


And it matched their walls perfectly.  I got two quilts, the cute little industrial lamp and two shams for a little over $100.  I have since sold half of their original bedding and am working on selling the other so I should make my money back...or at least most of it. Thankfully their curtains and sheets and other decor matched this bedding! 


I mean, how cute is it? I'm a little obsessed! 


I also couldn't resist this cute pillow cover for Samuel's bed...thankfully I already had an insert:). 




Do you have Amazon Prime? 
I have had it for many years but didn't realize until recently that there is Amazon Prime music.
You can download an app and have access to so much awesome music and stream 
on your phone with no ads!  
It's awesome! 
Recently Ive been listening to a lot of Bethel and Hillsong.  I may not always agree with their church's theology, but man they put out some good music. 
I usually always have one of them playing while getting ready in the mornings. 

morning essentials...Rodan + fields skin care, favorite perfumes (At Last by Lollia and Amazing Grace by Philosophy), fav jewelry, makeup and Hillsong:).


Who is ready for SPRING? 

This southern girl is!  We have had a few teases of warmer weather and I'm getting so excited! 

I recently helped shoot some Pottery Barn spring decor for a fashion/lifestly blogger friend and it really put me in the mood to decorate for spring.  I won't steal her thunder and post many of the pics, but this succulent and runner are fabulous! 


The Target dollar section had some super cute spring/easter decor. 
I grabbed up this cute green "moss" bunny for $3 and added him to my dough bowl with speckled eggs, gray moss, and a birds nest.  Makes me happy! Come on Spring! 




Go read more about other Friday Favorites as Momfessionals!  It's a fun feed to read through! 




1 comment:

Tamar SB said...

I get out of school 2 hours earlier on Fridays - makes them SUPER awesome! Happy weekend!