Anna Mitchell turned TWO last month and I have yet to blog about it! So many wonderful things happening with our ministry and our family and I just can't seem to find time or energy to record it here.
We are doing well. Busy. Sick. Celebrating birthdays and milestones. Doing homework. Living life. Obsessed with all things Frozen (the current Disney blockbuster). We've enjoyed our annual snow...it sort of shut down our city (and surrounding areas) for a few days. It was crazy! I'm planning our church women's conference in the middle of also planning another birthday party. I honestly do LOVE doing those things, but it definitely makes my blogging time non existent.
So, I think I'll post our snow pics today...














3 comments:
I've missed your posts!! So glad to see you back with your sweet angels!!!
Every year I print my blog year into a book. As a keepsake for my family. Even though you don't blog everyday it is such a fun way to look back on your crazy life years from now. I always say, "even if you just put on some pictures and a few words it is a memory you'll have forever" :)
Heather from Ontario Canada
Glad to see you posting again! Love the snowy photos!
Post a Comment