12.09.2013

Lately

Just wrapping up the last few weeks!  We had a great thanksgiving (even though we all got sick which is par for the course).  


Abigail had a feast at her preschool and we had a lot of fun at it! 


The girls loved getting to see baby cousin McKinley.  We are just glad we didn't pass on our germs to her! 


This girl is just like me and LOVES to read! 


Fun bath time at my parents...



We drove back home from Thanksgiving and immediately went to get our tree at Home Depot! 




Got our advent calendar up and the kids are enjoying it for the second year! 


Tried to get a pic under the tree but let's just say it didn't go as I hoped.  Oh well, real life this is...


This year, we have a friend at our house named Susie Grace.  She is a sweet little angel who is helping remind is what Christmas is all about! 


Ahhh, I just love this time of year! 


1 comment:

Life Happens said...

I hope e eryone has recovered from the sickness. We were sick thanksgiving evening. Love all the Christmas pics, especially the 'real life' ones!