So thankful for the high and holy calling I have to be mama to these 4 precious ones. The Lord has truly answered the longings of my heart. Samuel painted the ceramic pot for me at school and then planted a flower from our yard it in. Ellie Kate made little coasters at school and Abigail made a pretty picture with her hand print. They were all so excited to give me their gifts and I will treasure them forever! Jeff brought me some of my favorite flowers, hydrangeas, since I can't seem to get them to grow well in our yard:).
I am also so thankful for my own mother and all she taught me by loving and serving her family so well (and how she still does).
I would also be remiss to not mention being thankful for a woman I don't know and probably never will. She is the one who gave me a precious gift for she gave life to a special little boy who made me mama for the first time.
Thank you Jesus for all the ways you orchestrated a way for me to celebrate this day. I am still amazed at the reality that I have FOUR little ones in my care. What a treasure! What miracles! God brought me through the valleys and the dark nights of infertility to this. I'm pretty sure I never would have ever imagined in my dreams that this is where I would be at 33 years old in 2012. Our God really is able to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20)
Happy Mother's Day!
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you! Your children are beautiful. Motherhood is the greatest calling in the world.
What a precious post and such a beautiful family of SIX!! God is so good!!
Post a Comment