6.05.2011

More Beach Pictures

I'll post pics from the actual beach today and hopefully some from the pool and other things later.  This was by far the easiest trip to the beach yet.  The ages they are made it easier because we just didn't have to bring as much stuff as we used too!  Anyway, Samuel and Ellie Kate loved the ocean and the sand.  Both are pretty fearless and we had to watch them pretty closely when there were a few rough days.  Abigail is still so cautious. She doesn't like the sand at the beach and was mostly content to sit under the umbrella on the lounge chair and sip on her juice and eat a snack or she would venture down to the ocean as long as one of us was holding her. 










Cousin Davis loved the sand and was a true boy getting dirty and right into it!!!!











Ready to go eat some good seafood!!!!


3 comments:

JJ said...

awesome, beautiful pictures!

Annie said...

Their cousin looks a lot to Abigail.

As always, great pictures.

Mandy said...

Hi Rachel! I spent some time tonight reading through your tornado experiences. I forgot until tonight you were in Tuscaloosa. I am soooo glad you're okay and that your friends are too. Praise God.