6.15.2009

I Heart Faces



SEPIA TONE Contest

So, I found this blog I Heart Faces a few weeks ago.  I have been waiting to enter one of their contests with a photo I've taken. I decided to take the plunge this week with the Sepia Toned contest.  I took this picture of Abigail last week and I just love her sweet little face! I really do heart faces and taking pictures of my children's beautiful ones! That's why this photography blog has become one of my favorites to look at! 


DSC_0895


13 comments:

Yelena R. said...

Aww that is the most adorable photo!

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is precious!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture - she's adorable! :-)

Taylor said...

Great first entry! She is just a doll!

Kelli W said...

What a great pic! She is too cute!

jilljohnandhope said...

Oh my, she is precious!

Savi said...

That is such an adorable picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the catchlights in those sharp eyes!

Amy Beth said...

She is precious! What a blessing!

Lori Lynn said...

I LOVE the expression! Priceless.

Lori

Unknown said...

Sweet photo, great entry!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

such a cutie! good luck with the contest entry!