1.02.2009

8 Weeks Old


Abigail is growing and changing so fast! She is just such a joy and is still mostly an easy baby. We have some fussy/unsettled time in the evenings and sometimes it is difficult to get her to bed before 11 pm but the last few days we have seen some improvement in that area. She is sleeping great though and usually gives me at least 5-6 hours straight most nights and we have even had some sporadic 7 and 8 hour stretches! I know it will only get better from here on out. Abigail is smiling and cooing so much. It is so sweet to hear those sweet little baby sounds and her smile will melt your heart.





6 comments:

Graham said...

A little doll!

MooreMama said...

Rachel, she's beautiful! So big! And that crazy hair! I love it!

It's crazy, isn't it, how much your life can change in one little short (!) year?

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

8 weeks already?? She's gorgeous!

Rick and Lynn S. said...

No wonder she's smiling - she's right beside a giraffe!!! ;)
Love,
L Y N N

keLi said...

Awwww ... it's bittersweet to see this cute pics. She's such a smiley little lady; I'm so sad we missed you guys in Atlanta. Hopefully we can get together soon...

Leigh Collins said...

Can't believe it's been 8 weeks! She is beautiful and I love those smiley fat cheeks!