11.01.2008
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween from a princess and a Fireman! As you can see, it was nearly impossible to get a good picture of both of them together. I can only imagine what it's going to be like adding Abigail to the mix!
Our neighborhood is so fun and full of kids! We had a block party in one of the culd-e-sacs with pizza and cookies for the kids. It was fun to meet some neighbors and see all the kids dressed up. Both Samuel and Ellie Kate ran around like tazmanian devils and had so much fun chasing after all their new friends. There were also 2 trucks with hayrides taking kids around to trick or treat. So fun!!! Ellie Kate and I didn't last long so we went back to the house to hand out candy. Samuel got a bucket full of candy and Ellie Kate got the hang of trick or treating pretty quick. She picked out a sucker to eat, of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the one of them holding hands -- so sweet!
cute costumes! I cannot believe you are mere days from meeting Abigail! So excited to "meet" her!
Post a Comment