5.23.2008

15 Months Old!


This cute little girl is growing up! Seriously, I can't believe how fast she is becoming a true toddler. She is so much fun and we are really enjoying seeing her grow and learn so many new things. Our little princess has quite the personality and is always on the go. Some of her favorite things right now are playing outside, balls, reading books and just following Samuel around. She also loves shoes! It's really funny. Ellie Kate also loves babies. There are 3 babies with on us project and she is absolutely fascinated by them. It is amazing the things she is learning. Her vocabulary is really starting to expand and she can even put a few words together. She can say bath, eyes, bye-bye, daddy, ball, night night, please, no, uh-oh, thank you, bow, doggie, truck, and baby. She can point to her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and belly button when asked and she especially likes to point to everyone else's eyes and nose! She still has just 8 teeth and no sign of anymore. I am dreading molars! Ellie Kate also loves to give kisses and hugs especially to other children. We definitely have a little extrovert on our hands. We are so thankful for our energetic Ellie Kate!

3 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

Her little hair cut is so adorable! I can't believe how much she's changed. She and Maggie sound so similar on so many things, the affection with others, love of babies, balls and outdoors, etc... I think they would get along well.

Meredith Houston Carr said...

Aww, Rachel, she is so adorable and beautiful!! It's amazing how quickly they grow, and I know you guys are enjoying every minute of it! Hope things are going well at the beach!

Kim said...

Happy Fifteen Months EK! Justin loves shoes too and babies! It is funny how kids not much older than the babies are so fascinated by them!