4.09.2008

Wedding Shower Fun!

My brother, Ryan is getting married in June to Erin. We are so excited for them! They have been dating for 7 years! Isn't that crazy? I am so happy to have Erin as my future sister-in-law. She is such a fun, sweet girl and she and Ryan are perfect together. I went to a shower for her this past weekend that my Mom's Bible Study group gave her. The food was delicious and it was really fun to see all her fun gifts. It makes me want to go back and register!




Here is a picture of Ryan and Erin at our house on Christmas Eve last year...this was a few days after they got engaged. Aren't they cute?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maggie Pelton said...

Fun! I haven't been to a bridal shower in years! I love the way they did the cake in the silver bowl with the greenery. Very cute!