It's hard for me to say Ellie Kate is ONE when people ask how old she is. I really can't believe a whole year has passed. We had our One Year well visit this week at our pediatrician. Ellie Kate is healthy and doing great! I'm so thankful.
Weight: 20 lbs 5 oz (36%)
Height: 30 inches (75%)
And I always forget her head circumferance size, but it was in the 50%. So, she is a long and lean little gal! We are almost totally on whole milk now (yay for no more expensive formula) and she only gets one bottle a day now right before bed. Ellie Kate is walking...but not on her feet! Yep, you read that right. Our little peanut walks on her knees. She is one strange kiddo. It really is pretty hilarious to watch. I have never seen a child walk on her knees. She still crawls of course, but she can get across a room by walking on her knees. I should get a video of it for all of y'all to see. She will stand forever by herself but then if she needs to get anywhere she drops to her knees and walks on them. Like I said in an earlier post, Ellie Kate has become quite the daddy's girl. She is very attached to Jeff. It really melts my heart. When he comes home at the end of the day, she gets so excited and then will not let him put her down. She has to be with him at all times. She says Daddy (like Da-EEE) all the time. Sometimes even in the middle of the night she says it. It's definitely her favorite word right now. I'm continually amazed at how she is growing and changing so fast. I look forward to what her second year of life brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment