11.18.2010

We Went Early...


It's not great quality because my scanner is broken, so I just took a picture of the picture...but I love it!  I'm not really into starting Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving is over because I feel like our culture is now celebrating 100 days of Christmas and really just skipping over a very special holiday in Thanksgiving.  Anywhoo, I was at the mall Monday morning and saw that Santa had arrived as well as the train my kids love to ride!  So since my mom was in town, we decided to go see Santa Monday afternoon and beat the crowds.  It was great!!!  No line and the kids talked with Santa for like 15 minutes.  Abigail was a little leery and really wasn't sure about the jolly fellow.  She opted for sitting beside him instead of in his lap.  Actually she was really obsessed with this stuffed dog that was part of the set and really paid more attention to that than the big man. 

And since I haven't posted any blessings lately...

Today I'm thankful for,

1. college girls who watch my kids and often don't let me pay them
2. sweet provision of wonderful friends
3. chick fil a (this is a common theme)....where the service is great and my kids can play while the mommas talk
4. hugs and kisses and words of love from my big boy who I know will all too soon be too cool for that
5. a cool morning run with a friend
6. bedtime snuggles and songs with my baby

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I love this! I pray my littles aren't afraid this year! Precious!

Jennifer said...

I am loving Samuel's red pants! Go Dawgs! Have a feeling Anna will be just like Abigail, which I think is pretty brave!

Taylor said...

ADORABLE!! So nice that they are all smiling too LOL! I shutter to think of what ours will look like this year, Mason is affraid of everyone LOL!