11.09.2010

Family

We did some more birthday celebrating last Sunday when Jeff's parents, Jennifer, Buddy, & baby Davis came in town.  We also tried to get a family Christmas card picture for Jeff's mom.  It was kind of funny trying to do it with my ornery kids and a fussy baby.  But, we got a decent one and had fun being together.  Abigail got to open a few more gifts and we all got to love on Davis.  I even got to give him a bottle! That was fun since I hadn't done that it probably almost a year:).  Not fun enough to make me want another one just yet though.  Ha!  Having 4 kids sort of freaks me out and yet it's not out of the question if we were even able to have another one.  We shall see.  But I digress.  Here are some fun pics from Sunday...



















My Thankful list for today...

1.  A family outing for yogurt {it was gluten free:)} at our new Yogurt Lab!
2.  Feeling great in a new pair of skinny jeans
3.  Saying yes to my kids and enjoying playing game after game after game...again a reminder of dreams fulfilled and prayers answered
4.  that my God is a prodigal God {His reckless spending of grace on my behalf is my greatest hope}
5.  cuddles on the couch and whispers of love from a snuggly child
6. that people actually want ME to design their Christmas cards and take their pictures...I LOVE it so much!
7.  admiration and tender words from a loving husband stirs my heart and makes me feel beautiful
8.  phone calls with my mom
9.  sweet email from a friend
10. for the beauty and wonder of adoption {as I remember our time in Ukraine this month 5 years ago}
11. neck kisses and belly giggles with a certain toddler making the exhaustion of the tantrums fade into a distant memory

No comments: