11.06.2010

MOOOO!

(cute invitation made by yours truly if I do say so myself)

Friday night, we had a little party at Chick-fil-A for Abigail.  It was GREAT!!! By far, the easiest and cheapest, as well as one of the more fun parties I have done.  It was SO nice not to have to do anything but buy some cupcakes from Winn-Dixie and print out a few cupcake toppers that I made.  I loved not having to clean my house before and after a party.  Abigail LOVES Chick-Fil-A so I knew it would be a great place for her 2nd bday.  She and her friends had a blast playing, eating yummy food, and seeing the Moo Cow. 









A little embarrased while everyone was singing to her:)



she blew out her candle like a pro! 




she was not so sure about the big cow



Samuel, Ellie Kate, and the other big kids loved him though! 


opening some presents 


I love my sweet baby! 


--------------------------------------------------

 Abigail has had a great day today too! She got to open a few presents that were from us and has enjoyed playing with them!  I had to post a few pics of her opening her presents of course...


doesn't Abigail look beautiful in her princess jewelry that she got at her party?:) 







9 comments:

Annie said...

Awww, sweet girl.

Happy Birthday Abigail!!!

God bless you.

Deb said...

Precious Rach! You always do such a good job with their parties, and I love her invitations!!! Happy Birthday sweet Abigail!

Jennifer said...

She and Anna are SO much alike! Withe their jewelry. I don't know if they would have fun together or fight over who got to wear what and mother which baby doll! She is so cute and can't believe she's two! Happy Birthday, Abigail!

Taylor said...

So glad she had such a great day! It looks like such a fun place for kids!

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Abigail! AW got that same set of Melissa and Dough Cookies, and she is OBSESSED - makes me cookies everyday. :)

Kate G. said...

I can't believe she's 2!! I remember talking to Christie the day she visited yall in the hospital when she was born...

Erin said...

sweet Abigail - I can't believe she is two! Miss you guys and are so excited about being closer in just a few short weeks. Next round of birthday parties, we'll actually be able to come to them!!! :) That's one of the reasons I keep telling people I'm excited about moving to ATL...so we can "be close enough to go to our neices and nephew's birthday parties and see them a lot more"! :)

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Miss Abigail!!! Rach, your parties inspire me so much, they are fantastic!!! I can't believe our babies are 2 (ive got another month for that to set it!) Love the cow party!! If you had it here, my van could have been part of it, haha!

Maggie Pelton said...

We just recently went to a chick-fil-a party for the first time and it was so fun!! It looks like a blast! The kids look adorable, as usual. Abs is so cute!