11.04.2010

The Difference Between Boys and Girls

Jeff used some of his birthday money to buy us a Flip Video Camera and we LOVE it! I can't believe I haven't posted any of our videos yet.  Anyway, the following videos will clearly display the difference between boys and girls as captured by my husband.  You don't have to watch the full length to see the difference although I know the grandmas and great grandmas and maybe even the sister in laws will enjoy seeing our children in action. 

Exhibit A - GIRLS
quiet, sweet, playing house and reading



Exhibit B - BOY
loud, silly, playing with a pretend sword



And for my list of thankfulness today...
1.  nearly two year old baby legs that are deliciously squeezable
2.  fun day with a friend yesterday taking snapshots of families and children
3.  hugging and loving on my children after a day away
4.  the privilege and honor I have to stay at home with my children
5.  a husband who serves and helps me more than I deserve
6.  finally having cool weather in the south and a wonderful day of sunshine today


3 comments:

Annie said...

Haha, so funny. Like their videos.

Nick and Christina Brannen said...

This makes me laugh!! I can totally relate! Boys and girls are SO different! We need to get Samuel and Will together sometime soon.

The Burgess Family said...

Clayton laughed all the way through Samuel's video than said "I want that again!"