11.24.2010

Thanksgiving Week Fun!

We are enjoying some holiday time with my family in Atlanta. Yesterday we went to The Yellow River Game Ranch which is always a hit with the kids. It was Abigail's first time and she loved it!! It's a petting zoo type place with deer, rabbits, roosters, etc. that you can feed and come right up to you. We had a blast and of course I took a lot of pictures...




































The kids also had a campfire yesterday and roasted marshmellows! I think EK had 8.  YIKES!  Ellie Kate was cracking us up because she kept doing this pose because she said it was "pretty."  Where do girls learn this kind of stuff so young?  Oh my!





We also made oreo turkeys last night which is always a favorite activity too!






this is the one I did:)




Today we are cooking and tonight we will have our feast as Samuel calls it!  Tomorrow we are headed to spend time with Jeff's family and then back to Ttown for the annual showdown between Alabama and Auburn!!!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Looks like a fun day.

Oreo turkeys are great.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!