2.09.2009

Pictures

I'm at my parents visiting for a few days with the girls while Jeff's mom is back in Tusacloosa with Samuel. I hate he couldn't come with us but I'm thankful that De-De could come be with him! I decided to take the girls to get their pictures made this morning for Abigail's 3 month and Ellie Kate's 2 years. Let me just say, it was quite the task, but we made it through the morning and got some great shots!

This is Samuel's school picture that I just love and have been meaning to post a copy of


Ellie Kate
this beautiful dress was a gift from a sweet friend (Deborah) in Athens...so we would always remember her family when our girls wear it.


She had just about had enough at this point so we had to bribe her with a sucker


Abigail
This is our sweet girl in the baptism dress that Ellie Kate wore...it is a handmade heirloom from my granmother Rosie
I have pictures of Ellie Kate in this dress at 3 months as well


this one got cut off a bit when I scanned it in

we could barely get Abs to smile cause she just wanted her hands in her mouth the whole time!

6 comments:

Maria Confer said...

Beautiful pictures, Rachel! Such gorgeous children!!

The Brannens said...

Great pictures! I especially love the one of EK with the sucker:) They are precious!

chbaker said...

So sweet. If ever you can stop on your way too, or from let me know. We'd love to get together. Abigail is quite the chunk!

Sara said...

great pics. we missed you today at Bible study and lunch! We went to newks.

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

as i said on fb, they are great pictures! :)

The Reeds said...

SO CUTE! I love all of them! Thanks for the sleep advice too:)