2.23.2009

Memory Lane



3 Months

6 Months

9 Months

First Birthday Party!
12 Months

15 Months

18 Months

21 Months

24 Months

She has changed so much!!! We always talk about how she doesn't even look like her baby pictures at all! So fun to see the changes. I know her 3rd year of life will bring many more! I hope it's as fun as the last 2 have been! I love my sweet girl and I'm sure I am going to shower her with extra hugs and kisses today.

2 comments:

Maria Confer said...

What a great walk down memory lane. She has grown up so fast!! Love the theme of her b-day party, you did a wonderful job.

The Deavours Family said...

What a sweet, sweet birthday dedication. Glad you've gone before me because I'll have to copy a couple of those ideas just so I don't forget all of this two year old fun!