We had Ellie Kate's 2nd birthday party today! She officially turns 2 on Monday. We had a lot of fun with family and friends celebrating our little "wild thing!" She enjoyed opening her presents and literally tore through them. My parents and us went in together and got her the anywhere chair from Pottery Barn which she loved. Jeff's parents got her the cozy coupe car which she was so excited about! She also got lots of other little things. Her friend Neely gave her a cute little monogrammed cup that was a definite fav! She carried that thing around the rest of the night. So cute!
10 comments:
I LOVE her dress -- so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time. Happy birthday, Ellie Kate!
Happy Birthday Ellie Kate!
Love,
Marley!
Looks like a fun party! What a cute idea!
Super cute party!! You did a great job on all the decorations! Did you make her dress? I love it! What a great themed party!
I did make her dress, Deb!
I knew you had to have made it! Soooo cute!! Where did you find that zebra fabric. I need to make Mags one! I havent done any sewing lately. Please tell me you made that before Abs was born! All the decor is adorable, too!
Thanks everyone!
Julia - I got the fabric at Hobby Lobby (on sale of course) and I did in fact make it since Abs has been born...must have been a good nap day! Ha! Now I'm going to tackle making one for Abigail from the extra fabric I had on the table.
What awesome decorations and CUTE dress - you are too creative and crafty!!!! Teach me please!!!!!
Awesome party! Happy to see y'all had such a wonderful time!
The party turned out great!!! I absolutely love her dress!
Post a Comment