2.17.2009

My Silly Girl!

Ellie Kate cracks me up daily. She is so hilarious right now...just talking UP A STORM and being a little entertainer to anyone who will indulge her. I just can't believe she will be 2 next week. Time has flown by so quickly.

Last night at dinner this was our conversation (she is in a non-eating phase right now)...

Me: Ellie Kate, you need to eat.
EK: don't want it...I nulk! (she was asking for milk)
Me: you can have your milk after you eat your spaghetti
EK: No, Ma'am, Mama!!!

She hears me say "no ma'am" a lot apparently! We laughed so hard when she said that for some reason. The look on her face was pretty funny too.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

That is too funny! Hopefully it's just a "stage" she's going through - but we have GOT to get the children together soon - maybe when the weather warms up again!

jennifer said...

that is SO cute!! hey, at least when she tells you no you get a no ma'am....thats more than i can say!!! :)

Deb said...

Cute story!

I hate hearing about all that with Ray. He has been through so much. We'll definitely be praying for him.

Anytime you want to go to the zoo, give me a hollar. We have a season pass, so we are up for whenever. I bet your kiddos would love it, and it would be super fun getting to spend some time with you too! :)