4.24.2012

3 Month Comparison


Everyone is always asking who Anna Mitchell looks like. Most people have said me and/or Abigail. I think I might agree:) You can let me know what you think...


Here are all my girls at or around 3 months. So fun to see the similarities and differences!  So fun to also see that my cameras got much better with each child.  Isn't Ellie Kate's hair hilarious??  That girl had some crazy hair! Actually Abigail's was a little crazy too.  Anna Mitchell definitely has the least amount of hair of all my girls.


I was showing the girls these pics and Ellie Kate asked where is Samuel's?  She's such an observant girl and it made me so sad to have to tell her that we don't have any of Samuel when he was a baby.   She was very concerned about this so we discussed his adoption and all the details.  She moved on pretty quickly, but situations like that always make me so sad that we did miss Samuel's first 3 years of life.  I would do ANYTHING to have pictures of him as a baby and more importantly to have KNOWN him as a baby.   

So we don't end on that sad note, I'll record here that my baby girl has started rolling over!  It's so funny because she sort of shocks herself each time.  So far it has only been tummy to back but she is oh so close to also doing it from back to tummy.  She's growing way too fast!

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

Baby pictures always make me smile. So adorable!