Anna Mitchell you are 3 months old today!
I can't believe how fast it's going. I just want to bottle your precious babyness up. You love to be held and are still somewhat of a diva for sure although as the weeks go by, you get better and better about entertaining yourself for longer periods. You love to be talked to and will coo and smile back at us. It melts our hearts!!!
You pretty much sleep all night now from 7:30 - 7:30 although we slip in a "dream feed" around 10:30 to help you make it. Your naps are hit or miss but that's mostly because half of them are spent in the car. Such is life for the 4th child I suppose!
You are wearing size 2 diapers and we are doing cloth diapers a lot too! I think you are my best nurser by far and I'm hoping we can continue that for awhile. You mostly wear size 3 month clothing right now.
You're eyes are blue just like your sissy's! Most people think you look more like Abigail but I see a little of each sister in you. We love you so much even when you cry and arch your back like you did at the end of our photo session:).
Look at how you've grown in such a short time...






2 comments:
Oh my goodness look how much she's grown!!!!
She is so precious. And such beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment