4.12.2011

Take Me Out to The Ballgame...

Samuel had his first baseball game this past weekend.  This is his first year playing so we are excited to see what the season holds!  Samuel doesn't really LOVE sports but he has been willing to try them which is good I guess.  He looked so darn cute in his little uniform...


game face:)









waving to his fans:)






yummy!!!!!






*************************************

I want to thank all of you for your comments and emails about my last post.  I truly do appreciate each and every one of them and they have really helped us a lot as we continue to dialogue over school for Samuel next year!!!  We take each year before the Lord and know that whatever decision is made now is not necessarily permanent.  Whether or not we homeschool this year, I am pretty sure I will do it at some point! I will definitely keep you updated on what we decide! And if you still have advice or comments, don't be shy!

*************************************

Have you heard of Faith Blogs?  I had not either until recently.  I am very honored to have had my little ole blog added to their little community!  I love to read other blogs and learn from other women who are walking this journey of life following our Lord.  Check out the site if you get a chance!

6 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

So cute!!! Looks like he is having fun! And....what are boiled peanuts?!?! we don't have those here in California!

lsnellings said...

I love his game face!

You take incredible pictures, by the way! How do you get them so big?

Annie said...

Looks like he had a blast.

jennifer said...

i cant wait for david to play next year!!! Samuel looks adorable! And, let me know what you decide about school.... I'm 1 1/2 years out from david starting kindergarten. I'm always on the fence, but right now leaning towards school. My mom and sis were both elementary school teachers. And I loved school. Either way, I plan on being ALL UP IN his learning, haha!! =) I know you are the same way. Samuel is a lucky boy and it makes me want to cry thinking about the life you guys have given him, and of course the Lord for placing him there! God is going to bless whatever you do b/c he knows you are doing your best with Samuel, and that is all He wants, He will do the rest!

Donna said...

Your son looks SO much like you...You would never guess he was adopted! You both have the same shaped nose and eyes!

Maggie Pelton said...

precious! i can't wait for that season of life. i checked out faithblogs but cant find yours. what heading category is it under?