4.05.2011

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

I present to you a very entertaining (at least for those of us at the wedding this past weekend) video of Ellie Kate's very first walk down the "aisle" as a flower girl...(you can excuse the very shaky footage...I was laughing most of the time and then gasping)...


9 comments:

Annie said...

I love how she throw the flowers.

lsnellings said...

That is priceless! I love that she threw down the basket when she ran out of flowers!

Jamie said...

So Stinking ADORABLE!!

LSC TRIO said...

I love it! She is so beautiful!

Maggie Pelton said...

Seriously.....I can't believe she didn't start screaming when she fell. Maggie would've been totally embarrased and would've melted. She looks adorable, though!!!

The Brannens said...

That is too precious and hilarious!!

Deb said...

bless her little heart!!! so precious, and how priceless you got it on video. she looked beautiful in her little dress!

Taylor said...

That is priceless! Love the pics and the new blog look.

heather ryan morse said...

now that is hysterical...to be shown at her rehearsal dinner.