I left the baby at home with a babysitter and Samuel also stayed with her. So we don't have a complete family picture and Abigail was also being a stinker and not looking at the camera. Oh well! Jennifer, Buddy, Davis, Dede and Big Papa all got to come to the party which was so sweet of them. My family wasn't able to come since my dad had just had his shoulder surgery.
Of course I had to make a few cute things for the party...
These cute fondant toppers came from Etsy. The girls LOVED them!
I just put a few goodies in these favor bags (bracelet, bubbles, and a big lollipop)
The gym was great and the coaches were really fun. Ellie Kate listened very intently as this coach explained the rules right before everything got started...
Yes, that is Jeff in the foam pit in the bottom picture...

I didn't do too well with my picture taking and totally missed getting a picture of Jeff's parents:(. It was sort of chaotic at times (and really what birthday party isn't?), but I am so thankful that Ellie Kate had a fun birthday and made some great memories!














No comments:
Post a Comment