2.11.2011

Fancy Star Crunch Bites



I served these at the little bridal shower this week and they were a HUGE hit!!! I thought I would share the easy recipe with y'all so you can wow your friends at the next event.  My friend Perry shared the recipe with me and I just made up the name.

Fancy Star Crunch Bites

1-2 boxes of Little Debbie Star Crunches
1/2 -1 cup (or so) of Confectioners Sugar




Cut off the rounded edges (just little slivers) and set aside to give your husband or kids. 
Cut remainder of star crunch into small strips (I got 3 out of each piece) 
Put them all into ziploc bag
Add sugar and toss well
Empty onto pretty platter and serve!  Your guests will love them! 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is brilliant!! :)

lsnellings said...

That is such a fun treat! I used to love star crunch as a child!

Kitty Brown said...

Oh wow -- so easy and they HAVE to be good. Thanks for sharing!

Chandler said...

Rachel I am totally copying this!! When I saw your post from the shower I remember thinking how fancy they looked and just figured it was something homemade that I probably would mess up...Yay that it's not!! I love finding things that are simple but look amazing! Thanks for sharing.